Understanding your ability to deliver and making the decision to respond to a government opportunity is the first step, but now it’s time to look at how you prepare and manage your tender response.
As we have highlighted in previous modules, preparing your response to a government opportunity can be time consuming, with multiple documents and resources to consolidate. In this module, we walk through how you can manage, consolidate and write tender responses that will streamline your internal processes and ensure more accurate, relevant response documentation.
- Reading and understand government tender requests
- Planning your approach to the response
- Establishing and managing your ‘Bid Response Team’
- Understanding weighting and evaluation criteria
- Guidance on how to accurately complete the tender response framework.